A very quiet quarter for me. I have made very few changes. This is being written a few days before the end of September so figures may differ slightly, but baring an unexpected disaster / triumph this is roughly where I will be…
- Got rid of EOS Russia – no real reason – it just hadn’t performed well and a realized loss is good to manage my CGT position. I may well re-enter.
- Sold some Beximco on a ridiculous spike buying some of it back lower down – I will refill my position again lower down.
- Sold a bit of CMC Markets – as my position was a bit big and wanted to buy other things.
- Sold half my SERE on a dip – this was an unwise panicking out on something of a headfake. Could be summer ‘silly season’ low volume move. I am noticing more stocks than usual falling with no reason.
- Sold half GPSS to take some profit.
- Most impactful change was buying 4D Pharma in the placement. This has done brilliantly for me – more later.
My portfolio is below:Continue reading “Q3 2020 Review +12%, + 39% YTD”